Solutions"Products and services for the exploration of data"
Helping your business
Aduna offers products and services that help to improve your business:
- Cluster Map: A new way to explore data in your project or product. See your data visualised in clusters and see how they relate.
- Audit plans: We audit your project to see if it meets the new standards and ideas for Linked Data and Semantic Web.
- Sesame consulting: Aduna offers semantic web consulting services based on the Sesame platform.
Contact the sales department for more information.
Help people finding data
Aduna develops new ways of exploring data. No more unmanageable long results list, but a visual and rich exploration environment that helps the user to find information better, faster, with more precision and overview.
Aduna products and technology are succesfully used to solve complex IT-related problems in the following markets:
- Cultural Heritage: Linking museum online object collections with minimal impact on the existing systems.
- Financial Services: Analyzing unstructured data in documents in order to make smarter business decisions.
- E-commerce: Smart filtering for webshops that turns visitors into buyers by offering them a rich exploration space that helps them express their needs.
- E-discovery: Searching large repositories with heterogeneous information is a complex task. Ease of use is created by visualising information.
- E-publishing: Exploration of large information spaces with help of thesauri and information visualisation.
Guided exploration of data
Cluster Maps are a new way of visualising search results. Instead of a long list, sorted by relevance, you'll see a map with items, like documents, web pages, e-mails, represented as small colored spheres.
- Rich exploration: Guided exploration is a powerful method that helps you in a very pragmatic way. Instead of an empty search box, you get a rich exploration environment that helps you defining your question. Build your question in small steps, drill down to your goal, or explore related information.
- Data properties and relations: Aduna technology allows the user to express a query in terms of data properties. It shows relations with other properties. For example: "Give me all documents written by this author and show me when they were written and what documents formats were used."
- Link it together: Guided exploration is very useful for enterprise information management. Use Aduna technology for advanced exploration on top of your existing enterprise sources. Link existing sources together.